Calabrio & Teleopti are integrating the Teleopti User Forum event into the Calabrio Customer Connect
We are excited to announce that Calabrio and Teleopti have decided to integrate the 2019 Teleopti Americas User Forum event into Calabrio Customer Connect, taking place Oct. 13-16, 2019, in San Antonio.
We’d like to welcome Teleopti customers to this two-and-a-half-day conference, where you’ll join hundreds of contact center professionals for in-depth breakout sessions and workshops. Attend and join discussions around the challenges of managing growing contact centers, solutions for increasing customer and employee engagement, and voice-of-the-customer innovations happening in contact centers today.
Most importantly, not only will you have access to all the same Teleopti experts and content, but you’ll also enjoy:
- An expanded breakout session agenda, including 20+ WFM sessions, including Teleopti-specific content
- Insights into the integration plans between Calabrio and Teleopti
- One-on-one Ask the Expert sessions with Teleopti experts
- Next-level networking and collaboration opportunities with your contact center peers
- Inspiring speakers, parties, receptions and more
If you have any questions, please contact:
Megan Pennock, Marketing Manager
Please note that if you have already reserved a room at the Westin Kierland hotel, we have taken care of your room cancellation and there should be no additional steps to take. You will receive an email confirmation of the cancellation directly from the hotel.
The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa
6902 E Greenway Pkwy
Scottsdale AZ 85254